|Copper, Splices, Tees, Standard |
Features and Benefits
- Allows Splicing of Two Same Range Copper Cables with a Third Cable size of varying diameters. Brazed and Tin Plated.
- Long Barrel Compression Splices allow for maximum compression, homogenizing cable and splice, producing optimum conductivity and pull strength.
- Same Cable Size or Range compression crimped on both sides of splice.
- Crimp Instruction Ensures Compliance with ANSI C119.4 and UL486A performance criteria.
- Maximum Crimp Ductility Provides Optimal Tension and Pull Out Resistance
- Maximum Compression Produces Homogenization of Connector and Cable
- Heavy Wall for Maximum Amperage and Conductivity "Safety Factor"
- "ASK Gauge" Sizing Ensure Optimal Cable/Lug Diameter Fit
- Splice Barrel Diameters UL and ANSI Tested with Burndy, T&B, and Huskie Tools
- Roll-Marked Cable and Die Code Fit Information is Highly Legible
- Die Code Selection and Performance In Catalog and ON PRODUCT.