|Copper, Splices, Straight, Tapered |
Features and Benefits
- Tapered Barrel End (Double Chamfer) Provides Protection Against Hi-Voltage Corona Effect
- Center Stops for Secure Compartmental Separation
- Same Cable Size or Range compression crimped on both sides of splice.
- Crimp Instruction Ensures Compliance with ANSI C119.4 and UL486A performance criteria.
- Class A ANSI C119.4 Tested and Designed to meet UL/cUL requirements to assure safety and effectiveness
- Maximum Crimp Ductility Provides Optimal Tension and Pull Out Resistance
- Maximum Compression Produces Homogenization of Connector and Cable
- Heavy Wall for Maximum Amperage and Conductivity "Safety Factor"
- "ASK Gauge" Sizing Ensure Optimal Cable/Lug Diameter Fit
- Splice Barrel Diameters UL and ANSI Tested with Burndy, T&B, and Huskie Tools