|Copper, Splices, Reducers, Tapered |
Features and Benefits
- Reducer Splice allows for compression crimp of two differing cable ranges in one splice.
- Standard Barrel Compression Splices allow for maximum compression, homogenizing cable and splice, producing optimum conductivity and pull strength.
- Tapered barrel ends eliminate sharp edges and reduce "corona effect".
- Crimp Instruction Ensures Compliance with ANSI C119.4 and UL486C performance criteria.
- Purest Alloyed Copper Provides Maximum Conductivity
- "Dead Soft" Annealed Copper Provides Maximum Crimp Ductility
- Class A ANSI C119.4 Tested and Designed to meet UL/cUL requirements to assure safety and effectiveness
- Maximum Crimp Ductility Provides Optimal Tension and Pull Out Resistance
- Maximum Compression Produces Homogenization of Connector and Cable
- Heavy Wall for Maximum Amperage and Conductivity "Safety Factor"
- Splice Barrel Diameters UL and ANSI Tested with Burndy, T&B, and Huskie Tools