|Copper, Lugs, 2 Hole, Standard NEMA |
Features and Benefits
- Double Hole Compression Lugs allow for NEMA Pad bolting, Terminal Bock Fixturing, and Distribution Hardware.
- Complete Range of Stud Holes, All NEMA Options! 5/8, 3/4, 1.0, 1.75 inch center to center options in #10, 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 1/2, 5/8, and 3/4 Inch Stud Hole options.
- Crimp Instruction Ensures Compliance with ANSI C119.4 and UL486A performance criteria.
- Purest Alloyed Copper Provides Maximum Conductivity
- "Dead Soft" Annealed Copper Provides Maximum Crimp Ductility
- ANSI C119.4 Class A and UL/CUL 486A Listed to Assure Safety and Effectiveness
- Maximum Crimp Ductility Provides Optimal Tension and Pull Out Resistance
- Heavy Wall for Maximum Amperage and Conductivity "Safety Factor"
- Lug Barrel Diameters UL and ANSI Tested with Burndy, T&B, and Huskie Tools
- Color-Coded Cable and Die Code Fit Information is Highly Legible
- Die Code Selection and Performance In Catalog and ON PRODUCT.