|Copper, Lugs, 1 Hole, Standard |
Features and Benefits
- Single Hole Compression Lugs allow for maneuverability and rotation in tight clearance applications.
- Crimp Instruction Ensures Compliance with ANSI C119.4 and UL486A performance criteria.
- Purest Alloyed Copper Provides Maximum Conductivity
- "Dead Soft" Annealed Copper Provides Maximum Crimp Ductility
- ANSI C119.4 Class A and UL/CUL 486A Listed to Assure Safety and Effectiveness
- Maximum Crimp Ductility Provides Optimal Tension and Pull Out Resistance
- Heavy Wall for Maximum Amperage and Conductivity "Safety Factor"
- Specified for Use with Stranded, Solid, and Compact Copper Cable.
- Lug Barrel Diameters UL and ANSI Tested with Burndy, T&B, and Huskie Tools
- Color-Coded Cable and Die Code Fit Information is Highly Legible