|Copper, Ground Straps, Flexible Braid |
Features and Benefits
- Multiple Gauge, Length, and Studhole Options: No Tooling Charges.
- Purest Braided Tinned Copper Wire for Maximum Conductivity.
- "Dead Soft" Annealed Copper Provides Maximum Flexibility and Vibration Resistance.
- Maximum space and flexibility provided by braided conductor and short barrel termination.
- Maximum Crimp Ductility Provides Optimal Tension and Pull Out Resistance
- Heavy Wall for Maximum Amperage and Conductivity "Safety Factor"
- Tin Plating Option improves Corrosion Resistance