|Aluminum, Splices, Special, Semi/Partial |
Tension - Common Die
Features and Benefits
- Partial/Semi- Tension Compression Splices comply with Partial Tension requirements of ANSI 119.4.
- Common Die Configuration Limits range of products to Three Die Codes.
- Center Stops for Secure Compartmental Separation.
- Same Cable Size or Range compression crimped on both sides of splice.
- Crimp Instruction Ensures Compliance with ANSI C119.4 and UL486B performance criteria.
- Designed to meet ANSI C119.4 Class A requirements to assure safety and effectiveness
- Maximum Crimp Ductility Provides Optimal Tension and Pull Out Resistance
- Maximum Compression Produces Homogenization of Connector and Cable
- Heavy Wall for Maximum Amperage and Conductivity "Safety Factor"
- Specified for Use with AAC, AAAC, ACSR, Compact, Compressed Aluminum
- Dual Metallic Application: Aluminum to Aluminum, Aluminum to Copper.
- Splice Barrel Diameters UL and ANSI Tested with Burndy, T&B, and Huskie Tools