|Aluminum, Splices, Reducers, Tapered - |
Features and Benefits
- Reducer Splice allows for compression crimp of two differing cable ranges in one splice.
- Tapered Barrel End (Double Chamfer) Provides Protection Against Hi-Voltage Corona Effect.
- Standard Barrel Compression Splices allow for maximum compression, homogenizing cable and splice, producing optimum conductivity and pull strength.
- Common Die Configuration Limits range of products to Three Die Codes.
- Center Stops for Secure Compartmental Separation.
- Same Cable Size or Range compression crimped on both sides of splice.
- Crimp Instruction Ensures Compliance with ANSI C119.4 and UL486B performance criteria.
- Designed to meet ANSI C119.4 Class A requirements to assure safety and effectiveness
- Maximum Crimp Ductility Provides Optimal Tension and Pull Out Resistance
- Maximum Compression Produces Homogenization of Connector and Cable
- Heavy Wall for Maximum Amperage and Conductivity "Safety Factor"
- "ASK Gauge" Sizing Ensure Optimal Cable/Lug Diameter Fit
- Specified for Use with AAC, AAAC, ACSR, Compact, Compressed Aluminum
- Dual Metallic Application: Aluminum to Aluminum, Aluminum to Copper.
- Splice Barrel Diameters UL and ANSI Tested with Burndy, T&B, and Huskie Tools