|Aluminum, Pin Terminals, Common Die |
Features and Benefits
- Pin Terminals allow for Compression Crimp of Aluminum Cable, including ACSR, to Copper/Brass Type Clamp Connections.
- Common Die Aluminum Compression Sleeve allows for minimal number of crimp dies.
- Standard Barrel Pin Terminals allow both compression crimp and clamp application.
- Crimp Instruction Ensures Compliance with ANSI C119.4 and UL486B performance criteria.
- "Dead Soft" Annealed Aluminum and Copper Rod Provide Maximum Crimp Ductility
- Designed to meet ANSI C119.4 Class A requirements to assure safety and effectiveness
- Maximum Crimp Ductility Provides Optimal Tension and Pull Out Resistance
- Heavy Wall for Maximum Amperage and Conductivity "Safety Factor"
- "ASK Gauge" Sizing Ensure Optimal Cable/Lug Diameter Fit
- Specified for Use with AAC, AAAC, ACSR, Compact, Compressed Aluminum
- Dual Metallic Application: Aluminum to Copper
- Lug Barrel Diameters UL and ANSI Tested with Burndy, T&B, and Huskie Tools