|Aluminum, Lugs, 2 Hole, Standard |
Features and Benefits
- Double Hole Compression Lugs allow for NEMA Pad bolting, Terminal Bock Fixturing, and Distribution Hardware.
- Standard Barrel Double Stud hole Lugs allow for maneuverability and optimal compression.
- Crimp Instruction Ensures Compliance with ANSI C119.4 and UL486B performance criteria.
- ANSI C119.4 Class A and UL/CUL 486B Listed to Assure Safety and Effectiveness
- Maximum Crimp Ductility Provides Optimal Tension and Pull Out Resistance
- Heavy Wall for Maximum Amperage and Conductivity "Safety Factor"
- "ASK Gauge" Sizing Ensure Optimal Cable/Lug Diameter Fit
- Specified for Use with AAC, AAAC, ACSR, Compact, Compressed Aluminum
- Dual Metallic Application: Aluminum to Aluminum, Aluminum to Copper
- Lug Barrel Diameters UL and ANSI Tested with Burndy, T&B, and Huskie Tools