|Aluminum, Lugs, 1 Hole, Short Barrel |
Features and Benefits
- Single Hole Compression Lugs allow for maneuverability and rotation in tight clearance applications.
- Short Barrel Single Studhole Lugs allow for even greater maneuverability and clearance.
- Crimp Instruction Ensures Compliance with ANSI C119.4 and UL486B performance criteria.
- Purest Alloyed Aluminum Provides Maximum Conductivity
- "Dead Soft" Annealed Aluminum Provides Maximum Crimp Ductility
- ANSI C119.4 Class A and UL/CUL 486B Listed to Assure Safety and Effectiveness
- Maximum Crimp Ductility Provides Optimal Tension and Pull Out Resistance
- Heavy Wall for Maximum Amperage and Conductivity "Safety Factor"
- "ASK Gauge" Sizing Ensure Optimal Cable/Lug Diameter Fit
- Specified for Use with AAC, AAAC, ACSR, Compact, Compressed Aluminum
- Dual Metallic Application: Aluminum to Aluminum, Aluminum to Copper